Learn ASP.NET MVC
ASP.NET MVC is an open source web development framework that provides a Model View Controller. It is a web framework designed and it is used to develop websites, web applications and web services. It is built on the Common Language Runtime (CLR) and allows programmers to write code using any supported .NET language.
ASP.NET MVC gives us a MVC (Model View Controller), patterns-based way to build dynamic websites. It also provides many features that allow fast development for creating excellent applications.
Who can learn .Net MVC course?
.Net MVC Career Opportunities in IT Industry
MVC is used in almost every part of the world in the IT sector. Being familiar with ASP.NET MVC, one can work with Windows, Web and Mobile applications. Companies such as IBM, Microsoft, HCL, TCS and Accenture use ASP.NET MVC.
An IT professional at ASP.NET MVC has a excellent future as a .NET developer, mobile developer, trainer and can also work as a freelancer. ASP.NET MVC enables you to fully engage in web development based on the ASP.NET Framework, create open source scalable web applications and create professional and dynamic web pages and websites.
Our MVC Training
This ASP.NET MVC Online Training will train you from basics of ASP.NET and will guide you through a step by step MVC learning path
Benefits of learning MVC Online
- Save time and safe learning at your own pace.
- Helps to boost your career in software development, web technology development, and web application.
- Have a chance to get good career opportunity in many popular companies.
- Get an experience how to work from home.
By the end of this MVC Online Tutorial you will learn:
- Understand the benefits of MVC design over traditional ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Acquire sufficient knowledge on the role of Model, View and Controller in integrating
them to develop complete web application.
- Understand how Routing API maps requests to action methods in controller.
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper methods.
- Build Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not
- Understand and apply validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Access databases and perform CRUD operations using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Implement security in ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Modularize using Areas.
- Develop views which are mobile compatible.
- Compress the output using bundling and minification features.
- Develop Service Oriented RESTful services using Web API feature of ASP.NET MVC.
- Perform automated testing of web applications created using ASP.NET MVC.
- Build and deploy ASP.NET MVC application to the production server.