What is AWS?
AWS is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy various types of application in the cloud. It provides on demand computing resources and services in the cloud, with pay as you go pricing. We can run a server on AWS that we can log on to, configure, secure and run just as we would do on a server that is sitting in front of us and it provides many of the same benefits, capacity exactly matches our need and we pay only for what we use.
The entire AWS online training course is in line with the AWS Certified Solutions Architect exam. You will learn diverse aspects of AWS like Elastic Cloud Compute, Simple Storage Service, Virtual Private Cloud, Aurora database service, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling and more.
What will you learn in the online AWS training certification course?
- Creating and Managing AWS EC2 VM instances
- Cost-evaluation and cost-control mechanisms
- Elastic Load Balancing on multiple EC2 instances
- AWS Storage S3 service
- Serverless Architecture AWS Lambda
- AWS Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Data ingress and egress on AWS
- Identifying relevant and suitable uses of AWS architecture
- Determining right AWS based on computational, database and security needs
- AWS Queue SQS
- AWS EC2 auto scaling
What are the advantages of this AWS certification course?
Our AWS online training is designed to help you pass the AWS Certification exam on your first try. Proceed to build a successful career in AWS with our well-designed course.
Who should take up the AWS training course?
- Solution Architects or Programmers looking to build SaaS, PaaS and IaaS applications or migrate data to AWS from existing data centers
- System Administrators and Network Administrators
- Graduates and professionals looking to upgrade their skills in the cloud computing domain