This Azure AZ-303 & 304 online training will help you to get the Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. There are two new exams which you need to pass, the Azure AZ-303 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and the Azure AZ-304 Microsoft Azure Architect Design exam.
Applicants for this AZ-303 exam are Azure Solution Architects and transfer business requirements into secure, scalable and reliable solutions. Applicant should have leading experience and awareness of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, data platform and budgeting.
In this course, you'll learn how to -
- Configure Azure Virtual Networks.
- Configure Site-to-Site VPN connections, VNet-to-VNet, peering and ExpressRoute.
- Performe Server/VM Migration to Azure Infrastructure.
- Enable and Configure Azure Resources and Subscriptions.
- Implement and Manage Azure Storage Service.
- Deploy and Manage Azure Virtual Machines.
- Work with ARM templates to create resources.
- Implement and Manage App Service Web Apps.
- Create an App Service Web App using Shell commands.
- Use WebJobs or Azure Functions to create background tasks.
- Generate document of an API App using Swagger.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM).
- Develop content delivery networks and Azure Redis cache.
- Manage Secrets and keys in Azure Key Vault.
- Create an event model, topic, and subscription.
- Create a reliable service in AKS.
- Understand the Azure Container Registry and Container Instance.
- How to configure a message-based integration architecture.
- How to Develop for Asynchronous Processing.
- Begin creating apps for Autoscaling.
- Configure alerts and review the Azure Activity Log using Azure Monitor.
- Analyse and Query Log Analytics data.
- How to Backup, restore, and monitor VMs.
- Implement MFA to configure authentication for users at sign-in.
- Build Azure Functions, Event Grid, and Service Bus.
- Implementing and Securing Identities using Azure Active Directory.