Begin from ground-up with our Azure DevOps online training and get trained in DevOps using Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Azure Test Plans, and Azure Artifacts. This Azure DevOps certification training is delivered by Mr. Sandeep Soni, an Azure DevOps Engineer Expert through online live classes.
Azure DevOps is a bundle of services that helps developers ship high-quality producers faster. It includes CI/CD pipelines (Azure Pipelines), visual reporting tools (Azure Boards), and code repositories (Azure Repos) for code management and version control.
In this course, you get access to our Azure DevOps training videos which will help you prepare for DevOps Certification Exam as well.
This DevOps training at BestDotNetTraining will help you to -
- Analyse existing artefact, test management tools and Recommend migration and integration strategies for artefact repositories, source control, test management, and work management.
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Analyse existing quality environment and Design a quality strategy
- Inspect and validate code base, infrastructure for compliance and Design a secure development process
- Design a tool integration strategy
- Design a version control strategy
- Implement and integrate source control
- Implement and manage build infrastructure
- Implement pull request strategies, branch and fork strategies and Configure branch policies
- Implement and manage build infrastructure.
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
- Design a dependency management strategy
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure.
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms.