C# and C++ both have the same code, but C# is a computer multi-dimensional programming language. It is a hybrid of C and C++. There are no prerequisites to learn C# and this course is suitable for beginners. This C# Online Training will give you complete knowledge about C# language and will introduce you to the world of .NET programming.
Why every beginner in programming should start with learning C#?
C # is one of the top three programming languages to learn as it is widely used throughout the industry. By this C# programming we can create anything, most particularly we can build Windows desktop applications, web applications, games and also can develop mobile development too.
About our C# online training:
In this C# Online Course gives you everything you need to become a C# developer on any platform. This C# Online Course will provide you with a basis of data structures and algorithms using the C# language. You will also know how to implement your algorithms using C#. Before you start to learn C# online watch the demo video for free, our Expert trainer Mr. Sandeep Soni, MCT, given complete guidance how to start to learn this C# course.
What you learn in this C# online Course?
- Get complete knowledge of MS.NET Framework and its internals.
- Use VS.NET - Integrated Development Environment.
- Develop deep understanding of C# language features.
- Build strong concepts of OOP's and implement the same in C#.
- Create and manage strings, arrays, collections and enumerators using .NET framework library.
- Perform file input and output operations - read and write data streams, serialize and de-serialize an object graph.
- Build applications using N-Tier architecture having Data, DAO and Business classes.
- Develop database centric applications using ADO.NET.
- Build GUI applications using .NET Framework and Win Forms API.
- How XML can be utilized in operating data between discrete technologies.
- Build and use the reusable components and controls.
- Develop Multithreading and Asynchronous Programming.
- Package and Setup .net applications.
- Numerous interview questions on the topic, designed and prepared by the Chief trainer with the inputs from the IT industry.