Windows Presentation Foundation:
Leverage WPF with XAML to build real world applications with MVVM, REST and Machine Learning.
WPF - Windows Presentation Foundation is a wonderful framework for developing Windows applications. This WPF video tutorial by Sandeep Soni will explain the features that you need to understand to build WPF applications.
Bring a fundamental change in your Windows applications using WPF, Learn from the best.
WPF Online Training by BestDotNetTraining | Our Teaching Approach:
This WPF tutorial has been designed for all those who want to learn WPF, be it a beginner or a professional. You can learn many WPF concepts from this course and apply it in different type of applications. This WPF online training aims to train beginners to intermediate developers on Windows Presentation Foundation.
We respect your time and so this course is doesn’t beat around the bush. It is made up of solid theoretical and comprehensive concepts with by tons of practical material. Get a deep understanding of the WPF platform with this training.
What will you learn?
- Compose complex layouts
- Use the full power of controls
- Explore WPF Data Binding Controls like GridView
- Create bindable properties
- Create and use custom templates in applications
- Create and use resources
- Make UI look more stylish
- Develop full-fledged WPF applications
- Build desktop applications that leverage WPF
- Create your own cloud services
- Learn languages and patterns and use them to create Android, iOS, and UWP applications
- Maintain your code easily with better structure and have better code reusabiity
- Build your own app from scratch till end including its cloud services such file storage and database.
- Understand the features of WPF and role of XAML in building RICH Windows Applications.
- Understand XAML Advantage and Syntax.
- Create sophisticated GUI using WPF Controls and Layouts.
- Build Menu and StatusBar for a Window.
- Understand Event Handling and Custom Commands.
- Change Look and Feel using custom styles and resources.
- Reuse UI using User Control.
- Explore WPF Data Binding Controls like GridView and more…
- Deal with fixed and flow documents.
- Navigation Applications and XBAPs.
- Managing animations and media.